Our Work > Training and Events > Performance Measurement
Information about the previous event is below. We are planning another KPI's masterclass with Dr Pietro Micheli for November, so look out for more information.
Who is it for?
This is a one day seminar aimed at Planning Directors, Deputy Directors and Senior Planning Officers. Most attendees will be members of senior management, some will sit on their university’s most senior executive board, all will be experienced practitioners when it comes to KPIs.
What will it cover?
It will address:
- Performance measurement frameworks and systems
- Use of qualitative as well as quantitative measures
- Overcoming resistance
- Looking beyond the usual HESA-type data
- Embedding PM systems into planning and other management processes
- Obvious and less-obvious pitfalls
- Understanding caveats and limitations
- Benefits and pitfalls of dashboards
- Issues, problems and challenges with current systems
- Tailored good practice and idea sharing
- New thinking and innovations
- Lessons to be learned from other sectors
There will be presentations from Dr Pietro Micheli and also plenty of opportunity for breakout/group discussions, with an opportunity to network during refreshment and lunch breaks.
There are 40 places available for this event and these will be offered on a first come first served basis, after which we will operate a waiting list.
The cost to attend is £300.00, including lunch.
You can find any relevant resources on the Performance Measurement Resources page.