September Social: 17th September 2015, 10.00 – 16.00, London
By way of a ‘thank you’ to all those involved in a HESPA Special Interest Group or Member Network, we would like to invite you to attend a ‘September Social’ on 17th September at the University Women’s Club in London.
Who it’s for
Leaders or members of HESPA Special Interest Groups and Member Networks, or for those interested in joining or setting up a particular group and wanting to find out more.
What it involves
- A varied day, jam-packed with talks, break-out and networking sessions
- A great opportunity to speak to other group members and find out how they use HESPA resources and go about their HESPA group work in general
- Idea busting sessions for leaders, inspiring plans and designs for future activity
- An update on the HESPA vision and asking you what you think we should be providing to members
- Looking at changes in the sector which HESPA needs to help its members respond to - we need SIGs and MNs to help us do that
- Successful SIGs – the key to their effectiveness
- Upcoming projects and how SIGs and MNs can get involved
- Looking at the relationship between MNs and HESPA’s core training programme (masterclasses, toolkits, networking, conference, etc)
- Formulating plans of action for ongoing work
This event is free to attend and refreshments and lunch will be provided.