Our Work > Training and Events > UCAS
Lead: Stella Fowler
UCAS Planners' Forum, 15th May 2015, Cheltenham
The purpose of this Planners’ Forum is:
- to explore and understand sector developments and their impact on planners
- to share insight showcased at UCAS’s annual admissions conference with planners
- to understand what the latest UCAS data is showing
- to develop UCAS’s understanding of HE planners’ needs
- to provide a platform for discussion between planners and UCAS
The event is free and refreshments and lunch will be provided. There are 40 places available on a first come, first served basis - after which a waiting list will operate.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Summerton: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find any relevant resources on the UCAS Resources page.